We’re living through an explosion of technology, with data being created exponentially by the day. However the majority of companies struggle to make full use of that data. Forrester Research finds that between 60%-73% of all data within an enterprise goes unused; similarly, Accenture finds that just 32% of companies reported being able to realize tangible and measurable value from data.
And that was before the COVID-19 pandemic.
In today’s COVID-19 world, HR professionals have even less time to focus on data – but it’s even more important that analytics plays a role in their everyday.
We support HR practitioners by answering questions like:
- What do our most productive managers do differently from the less productive ones?
- Why are our high-potential employees leaving at a higher rate than other employees? What can we do to stop this?
- What specific factors are associated with higher employee engagement?
- How can we improve our talent acquisition funnel conversions?
- If we want to improve the diversity of our employees, what will this mean in terms of longer time-to-hire?
We work directly with individuals to upskill them to understand, analyze and report on your data.
Customized training on topics that your team wants to learn or needs a refresher on.
Strategic Data Audit
Zero in on not just the data you have, but more importantly the data you don’t have but that you need in order to stay profitable.
Dashboard and Metrics Creation
To paraphrase Peter Drucker, you can’t manage what you don’t measure. We partner with you to identify the metrics that align with your strategic goals, not the ones that are the flavor of the week.
Schedule a free consult to learn how we can help you and your organization. I look forward to connecting!